Contents & Liability Insurance

Tenants contents and liability insurance

Look after your possessions

Let us find a contents and liability insurance policy that works for you.

Talk to our insurance specialists

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Tenants contents and liability insurance

Find out more about what Goodlord offers to tenants.

What's covered?

  • Cover amount based on your bespoke quote
  • Liability up to £10,000
  • Individual items up to £2,500
  • Locks and keys
  • Plants and shrubs
  • Contents outside of your home
  • Optional full accidental damage
  • Optional tenant legal expenses


Speedy moves

Contents and liability insurance in once place

Faced with the prospect of having to replace some, if not all, of your belongings is daunting and maybe unrealistic but with the right product it doesn’t have to be. We also recognise accidents can happen within your property so our combined product offers a £10,000 liability cover as standard.

Team of experts

Dedicated team of experts

Our team of experts is here to support you in finding the right policy for your needs and help answer any questions you may have. We’ll give you a range of options so you don’t have to hunt for them.

Piggy bank

Comparison services

We work with a number of insurers to provide you with a comparison service that finds a policy that meets your needs. We’ll give you a number of pricing options so you can make an informed decision on protecting your belongings.

Talk to our insurance specialists today

Just give us a few details and we'll be happy to help you.