The lettings industry is facing a lot of new legislation and regulation under the proposed Renters (Reform) Bill in England.
This 60-minute course aims to demystify the key elements that you need to know, and is packed with extra resources to help your agency and your landlords prepare.
In this course you'll learn:
- What the Renters (Reform) Bill is
- What's changing for section 21 and assured tenancies
- How section 8 will be strengthened
- What's on the horizon for pets in lets and tenant rights
- What's proposed so far for the new ombudsman and property portal
- How enforcement and penalties will change
- How agencies and landlords can prepare - and what opportunities are out there
This course includes
- 1 hour of learning across 10 short and digestible videos
- 20 downloadable resources
- An assessment
- CPD accreditation
You'll need to have cookies turned on to ensure you can take the test and receive your certification at the end of the course.
I had no idea that I had so much power as a landlord